Step 1: Apply for financial aid
- Submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Learn how to create an FSA ID.
- Be sure to enter our school code: 002975
- The priority filing date is March 1st
- All students must reapply every year for financial aid.
Step 2: Review and accept your financial aid award
Step 3: Receive your financial aid
- Some refunds will go out the first week of class. Grants and scholarships may not disburse until after the drop/add period ends.
Step 4: Maintain financial aid eligibility
- A FAFSA needs to be completed annually.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)