How can I receive financial aid as an International Student?

International students are not eligible for financial aid. 

However, we suggest you try these alternative options:

  • Look for scholarship options with the Graduate school. They issue scholarships and funds based on your degree, so they may have something you can apply for. You can contact them at:
  • You have the option of applying for a private education loan. Be sure the lender is aware that you are an international student because some lenders requires students to have a permanent resident or a US citizen as a cosigner. 


Applying for Financial Aid