How do I sign the Mastery Promissory Note?

To sign the Master Promissory Note for a Stafford or Parent Plus Loan please go to  You will sign the Master Promissory Note electronically using a Federal Pin number the same that was used on the FAFSA.  Be very careful that you sign your Master Promissory Note so that it exactly matches your name on your Social Security Card.  This will prevent any delays in the releasing of your funds.