What happens if I withdraw from class or classes?

Financial aid is awarded with the expectation that students will complete the semester for which aid was awarded. Students who are considering dropping classes, or withdrawing from UNC Charlotte, should contact the Office of Student Financial Aid to discuss the matter. Some students may be required to return aid already disbursed to their accounts. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and federal student loan repayment may become issues, as well.



SAP and Withdrawal from UNC Charlotte