What if I do not have enough financial aid to meet my cost of attendance?

For dependent students, parent PLUS Loans are available to help with educational expenses, up to the cost of attendance. Parents may apply for a parent PLUS loan, by submitting our form found here. Dependent students, whose parents are denied the PLUS Loan, may be eligible for additional federal unsubsidized student loan funds. Parents must apply for the PLUS Loan and be denied for the student to become eligible for additional student loan funds. Contact the OSFA for specific information. Non-federal loans may be an option as well. Please review our Alternative Loan Information page for a list of preferred non-federal lenders.

General information