I want to retake a class, can I still receive financial aid?

Beginning with the 2012 spring term, students may only receive federal financial aid for one repetition (repeat) of a previously passed course.  This means that students (undergraduate and graduate) who have already passed a course with a grade of D or better may only repeat the class one additional time and receive financial aid for that course. 

No student may repeat a course a third time and receive financial aid for the course.

SAP and Withdrawal from UNC Charlotte